Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Period and other advice about my body;?

So I don't know how to fix what I have. I'm pretty constipated all the time except when I get my period. Once I get my period everything comes out ok. This has been happening for about 6 months now. Does anyone else have this? How did you/can I fix this? Thanks for the help.Period and other advice about my body;?
you need to eat more fiber. that will help regulate your system. if not, than take some medicmusle. that will eventually help you after a day or so..Period and other advice about my body;?
I've had constipation problems my whole life. Apple juice has been what has helped me the most. Drink at least a thermos full of apple juice a day, maybe mix in some fiber with it, and that might help.
drink lots of water.
  • makeup ideas
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment