Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Advice about online selling and ?s?

I'm want to sell my car online this summer, but I also need to drive it. Is it OK to drive it while I am selling it online? What should I do about stating the miles in the ad if I'm still driving it?





Also, I was wondering if anyone had any unique advice that I wouldn't normally find on a website.


-ThanksAdvice about online selling and ?s?
There are a lot of scams out there from both sellers and buyers, you will have to be very careful with long-distant selling. Better off to sell it locally in the paper or craigslist.com, even there you will get long distant check scams. You can't even trust a cashiers check.





say your dad cashes it for you through his account and gives you the money, then 2 weeks later the check bounces back like a rubber ball on his checking account, will you give him back the money, knowing you'll never see the car again? this could lead to a major catastrophy.





I guess you could drive it while waiting for the check to clear, but you would be liable for any damagesAdvice about online selling and ?s?
It's Free, Fast %26amp; Easy method to sell online: http://www.exooom.com
Try: http://www.exooom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment