Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Is anyone here willing to give me some advice about my feelings for a guy?

I mean, if I ask here I won't be able to follow up or react on it, but if I send you an email I could.





For more info, pls check my recent questions....





thanks .Is anyone here willing to give me some advice about my feelings for a guy?
sureIs anyone here willing to give me some advice about my feelings for a guy?
only you know your feelings! Only you are going to be able to figure out if you want or don't want thous feelings! if you share what you are feeling to others then you know that your going to get from them!
you gave me little to no info. you didnt say whether he was into you at all. that would a big plus. but if you have to ask, then you will probably be disappointed in him. move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment