Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Would like some advice about my interview process. Please read.?

Hi I would like some advice regarding a job interview, I went on about a week ago. The interview I thought went great. It was an hour long. I was shown around the office and introduced one by one each team member, a total of 7 people. I sent my thank you letter. I did my follow up call today and still no respone. So what do you think. any advise of why I havent got a response?Would like some advice about my interview process. Please read.?
It's a good sign to be introduced to the team, as this is usually only done if you're going to be hired.





It is possible that the employer is busy. We often get distracted at my job.





However, I'd keep following up until you get a reply.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment