Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Can you guys give me tips/ways/advices about a guy making out with another guy?

Can you guys give me tips/ways/advices about a guy making out with another guy, sexually?





I mean if I wanna do it with another guy, I wanna do it right...I mean like make it perfect and pleasurable for me and the other person as well.





I'm not asking too much am I?Can you guys give me tips/ways/advices about a guy making out with another guy?
Oh God, please don't be one of those guys who has to prove that he's ';experienced'; and ';pleasurable'; to the point where he's overcompensating and probing my mouth to the point I'm convinced he's trying to get popcorn kernels out of my teeth. I own floss for that!





Take it slow and gentle, he'll be making out with you too. If you don't know what you're doing, you can follow his lead. If he doesn't know enough to make a strong lead either, then, well, it's a slow and awkward waltz... but it's kind of beautiful and comforting knowing that neither one of you is all that more experienced than the other... takes a lot of the anxiety out of the process.Can you guys give me tips/ways/advices about a guy making out with another guy?
Face each other.


look into each other eyes deeply for 1 whole hour until you can see each other's souls.


close your eyes.


stick your tongue out.


And stick it inside his mouth. swirl swirl swirl.


Make it as passionate and sloppy as possible while stroking each others hair.


Do this for a couple of hours until your mouths turned dry like sand paper and your hair looks like bedhead.


This is the most romantic way of doing it. take my word for it. ;-)
Well if you wanna make it perfect... you have to go with whats in your heart, you may not know how to do it. but in reality when your about to do it, you will leant how to do it... It's just like learning how to breath, you already know how to do it when your born!
Awww hun just relax. The less the you think the easier it'll be.





:)





I think the wiki link is your best bet.





:D





xx
Honey, if you have to have 'tips', you're not ready...
well im not going to give the adviese cos i could get it wrong but go on


http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Out

No comments:

Post a Comment