Tuesday, November 22, 2011

PLEASE help i need advice about a decision?

ok i have to choose one of these things for my 16th b-day


1.tatoo(im leaning towards that)


2.contacts


3,pirecings(2nd for my ears)


4.or let my mom just buy me stuff from the internet





pleae which one should i choose


ohh and p.s if i get a tatto on my right shoulder blade how bad will that hurt??PLEASE help i need advice about a decision?
tattoo and on the shoulder blade hurts a little but it aint to badPLEASE help i need advice about a decision?
Definetly contacts.





I have them and they changed my life! No more blurry/smudged glasses, having to worry about losing them constantly... etc etc.


Contacts are very comfortable and easy to use! You can use them in the water if you are very very very careful. (like don't open your eyes underwater)





You should get contacts because they are better to see out of then glasses and they rock :)





Thanks!
Contacts. I got them at 11 (medical reasons, rapid vision change not stopped by bifocals, but hard contacts worked) and much prefer them over glasses. My vision is a bit sharper. Good vision in my whole visual field (even out to the sides where glasses don't cover). No glasses sliding down nose, no smudging, no fogging up, etc.
i wouls get the contacts


a tattoo is permanent, you would haveto really kno wat ur doing


i would choose the contacts
Contacts for sure if you're wearing glasses!!
either tatoos or contacts but i have to say tatoo

No comments:

Post a Comment