Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Fashion advice about wide legged jeans?

tell me if this look good.





light pink wide legged jeans


darker pink (quite tight) tshirt but with collar


converse, not the one that goes way above the ankle





or does it go better with high heels?





i need help... i'm so bad at fashion... as you can see.Fashion advice about wide legged jeans?
I'd be going with the converse with wide-leg jeans. But I guess it depends on what activity you will be doing. Its no good wearing high heels if you are going to be running through the grass.Fashion advice about wide legged jeans?
Sorry but I do not think wide legged jeans look good in light colors, must be dark. And heels are also a must to make to appear lean.
Heels wouldn't go with wide legged jeans, they must be bootlegged or drainpipe. I'd go for the converse, but does the colour match?
high heels!

No comments:

Post a Comment