Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I wrote a poem about my cat, can you offer any CONSTRUCTIVE THANK YOU advice?

My cat


by Kenny





My cat, he's where it's at


What do you think of that?


Also he is kind of fat


and lazy


I think he should get a job


but he's just so darned cute I'll let it slide


because he likes to be petted


by me, Kenny


I am great. Just like my cat.


Except I have a job.I wrote a poem about my cat, can you offer any CONSTRUCTIVE THANK YOU advice?
Kenny, as a fellow cat lover, I have to tell you that I like your poem very much!





Cats are fat and lazy and dont work, I guess that is why we love them!!! I wrote a poem about my cat, can you offer any CONSTRUCTIVE THANK YOU advice?
Firstly, either make the whole thing rhyme, or not at. It's disorienting having the first two lines rhyme, and not the rest. Also, you need the poem to have a better flow. the forth line has only two words (three syllables) but line six has ten words (not counting the is and will in the contractions), which doesn't flow that well. I think for this poem you should try to keep it around six words, so it flows. Though, the thing is, the idea, is very cute, and needs to be rewritten just a bit.
WEell ya have a great thought but re-work it and tell a litle more about the cat like when he plays eats ect .You actually made it more about you than the cat .Look at it and you will see what i mean but the thoughts great just needs a little work

No comments:

Post a Comment