Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What kind of advice would you like to hear, what do you like to talk about, I want to make a cool Youtube vid?

I've got all the programs downloud for editing so i don't need help for that.





I


honestly have no idea what to talk about, I just want people to watch my videos and really enjoy them, I want to do vlogs about stuff people would want to listen to and watch, and subcribe and just love it.


what are some topics i can do?





10 points best answer.What kind of advice would you like to hear, what do you like to talk about, I want to make a cool Youtube vid?
Choose topics that you know a lot about. Maybe choose a hobby or a passion you have and record vlogs on that. Comedy skits are usually good as well. Feel free to ask me for help on YouTube.








Funny YouTube channel. Funny videos,vlogs, and more! Subscribe please! http://www.youtube.com/user/bboy131What kind of advice would you like to hear, what do you like to talk about, I want to make a cool Youtube vid?
azc

No comments:

Post a Comment