Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need some female advice about a rather personal issue?

I was circumcised about 3 weeks ago and I have managed to keep it a secret from my girlfriend since then. Anyways... we can finally have sex again this weekend and I want to really make the difference noticable to her. Is there anything specific i can do to make her feel it?I need some female advice about a rather personal issue?
I only think you will feel the difference. She will see the difference and think you are much bigger. Otherwise I think orally she might feel it.I need some female advice about a rather personal issue?
You'll be the only one to feel the difference. She'll be able to see the difference, but that's about it.
there really is no secret she will definatly notice the difference! just make the night special and trust me she WILL notice!
pull down your pants and say, ';lookit!';
Just use it. She'll know even if blindfolded.
ROMANCE her first. Get her in the mood. Make love to her not have sex. Kiss her all over her body. Heck do your ABC's down south and drink her....

No comments:

Post a Comment