Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I don't know what to do,what's your advice about this?

I'm 24 weeks pregnant,just got a job (july 21,2008 as cashier at a grocery store) temp/part-time. For the last week or so i've been getting contractions,which is a bad sign,b/c it's way too early. My fiance and his mother wants me to stop working and rest 'till i give birth, but the thing is, I just got this job and it will look bad on my history,but then i also want a healthy baby boy. I have off work today,and plan on calling the ob/gyn office to talk to a nurse and see what their advice is. But i really don't know what to do, i want to leave but then i don't, i hope you understand why. My fiance's mother she yelled at me saying ';I TOLD YOU NOT TO WORK'; and now my fiance is starting to say that. I thought if i get a job that brings in more money and helps us out,and gets me out of the house for awhile,but instead i get yelled at and start getting contraction's. But what's your advice?I don't know what to do,what's your advice about this?
Go to your doc appointment, see what they say.


They will give you the best advice.


If you are having a difficult pregnancy though, I would def stay in bed.


Your baby should be the most important thing right now.I don't know what to do,what's your advice about this?
tell them whats on your mind. it helps to understand both sides of the coin :p
Yes I agree with your family about not working. As a cashier, you may be standing for long periods of time and lifting heavy objects. ( gallons of milk, detergent etc....) To your already stretched muscles this is too much of a strain. They are reacting to the activity. Its even worse if you have not been working all along and now suddenly you are. Please do see your GYN and give up the job for now. Enjoy your baby!
I think you should listen to advice of obgyn
i think your nurse might tell you that your mom n bf are giving u to much stress,they need to lay off,if your doc tells you to quit,then u quit if not u need to tell your mnl,to back off,n the bf should b proud of u for having his baby,,n wanting to work,,n yes it dose help to get out of the house,even if its just 2 or 3 hours a day,,bless you n your little baby,,,peace

No comments:

Post a Comment