Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Can anyone give me advice about Kleeneze?

I have a friend who sells this, and enjoys it. It is somewhat embarrassing because I don't think the products are very good quality, and they are expensive. I keep having to make excuses why I don't want to buy......................


The catalogue makes you realise how much stuff is out there you don't really need!Can anyone give me advice about Kleeneze?
You can walk around for hours in the cold and or rain putting catalogues through doors. A lot of the people bin them. They don't put them out as asked on the leaflet. You have to pay to replace them. The odd one or two that do order don't make you much money.





The big money that is made by a few will not come your way unless you give your whole life to it and build up a downline. It is multi level marketing. A bit like pyramid selling but legal.





Leave it alone. Find something where you actually get paid for your efforts.Can anyone give me advice about Kleeneze?
What do you want to know?





It's fantastic. My auntie does it and her and her partner are earning 拢1500 a month on top of their ';day jobs';. I have been to some of the conferences and it is such a fantastic atmosphere, there are so many awards for your achievements, support and its fail-safe. It works as long as you are prepared to put in the work. I am joining as soon as I move out.





Hope this helps
Where i live we have a long time Betterware agent - who still does not get much business. In the last year there have been 2 Kleeneze agents who i think get virtually no business. I think it very much depends upon the area you operate in.
they don't have any set territory so basically you could put in 40 hours a week and get no orders. do betterware it's the same thing except you get your own territory, all the orders from your area go to you.
It's not great , it is impossible to make a good living...basically you're selling stuff that no one needs and we're in a credit crunch.
Their products are overpriced crap.





The agents round here seem to change every other month

No comments:

Post a Comment