Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need a little advice about my tax's?

i did my taxes online(for the first time by myself)usally we will go to HandR block and get them done. anyways, i decided this year to do somthing diferent. plus my best friend had done them at the same place. i went to this web site: citizentax.com and everything was going good til i messed something up. i had gotten so flustered that i didnt realize i had just submitted my federal taxes with the whole form blank, only my husbands and i s.s numbers!!! tryed canceling everything, i thought everything was fine and the next day, i had my best friend re-do my federal, well now the irs thinks someone is using our s.s numbers and i have to sign and send them in and call and explain the whole situation, i mean i dont mind all that. i guess i feel so stupid for trying to do something by myself and doubting me so much that i think im wrong when really im not and now im stuck.....what to do and am i the only one?what should i do for next year?I need a little advice about my tax's?
Well, first I'll advise you to go to your nearest H%26amp;R Block office and explain your situation. They will most likely just have to prepare a 1040X, which is an amended return, and just add on the income and everything that was left out. As for next year, go to H%26amp;R Block as well, and if you still want to do it yourself, go to H%26amp;R Block's website or use their tax prep software TaxCut, that way if you run into any problems, then you can just push one button and send your tax return to an office near you.I need a little advice about my tax's?
For this year, go ahead and send them in on paper, with a note attached explaining what happened. Somehow I doubt that you're the only one who ever made a mistake when trying to do their taxes, so don't beat yourself up over it!





Next year, gather up all of your information. It might be helpful to download the forms you need and fill them out first, and have that in front of you when you're entering things online.
to know about the taxes go for the tax efiling sites. here are some . these may help you get some deductions try this out good luck





you may be interested in some of the Tax Prep Deals I found that saves some money on tax prep services online.

No comments:

Post a Comment